San Pedro Retreat: Wachuma the Magic Cactus — 3 Days
This San Pedro ceremony, also known as “the magic cactus”, is an ancestral ceremony especially designed for people who are tired of routine and stress. It is for people who need to rediscover themselves and reconnect with their origins via Mother Nature “Pachamama“. During the sessions you can enjoy Mother Nature in her maximum harmony and perfection. You can make connections with the natural surroundings and the beauty of Peru’s rich history. This retreat allows people to perceive nature from other perspectives beyond scientific ideologies and parameters, and away from the technology and noises of society.
-All Our Ceremonies are performed by Native Healer Shamans.
-The retreat will be authorized after a medical evaluation performed by our nurse.
-During your stay in our retreat center, you will have the presence of a bilingual coordinator who will guide you throughout the process.
-Coca leaves reading (diagnosis of current situation)
-Ceremony of Blossoming and spiritual cleansing (to remove the negative energy of our being and replace it with positive energy)
-Ceremony of permission and Integration to the shamanic spiritual world
-2 intense ceremonies of Wachuma (San Pedro).
-1 session of massages.
-Ceremony of gratitude offering to Pachamama or Mother Nature.
-Individual consultations with the shamans to discuss experiences, interpret the visions, feelings and the process of their healing.
-Transportation to the retreat center round trip from Cusco.
- 08:00 – Transportation from your hotel to the retreat center in Pisac.
- 09:00 – Installation and recognition of rooms and retreat center.
- 09:30 – Permission Ceremony and Integration into the spiritual world.
- 10:00 – Spiritual reading with coca leaves (individual diagnosis).
- 10:30 – Ceremony of flowering and cleaning of bad energies.
- 11:00 – Time of rest and preparation.
- 12:00 – San Pedro Ceremony (Wachuma brew)
- 17:00 – Conversation about the visions and sensations of the Wachuma ceremony.
- 18:00 – Light and nutritous food to recover energies.
- 08:00 Light breakfast.
- 9:00 Ceremony of San pedro (Wachuma brew)
- 13:00 Conversation about the visions and sensations of the Wachuma ceremony.
- 14:00 Lunch to recover energies
- 15:00 Rest and recovery time.
- 16:00 Massage session.
- 18:00 Dinner
- 08:00 Breakfast.
- 09:00 Ceremony of gratitude offering to the Pachamama or Mother Nature.
- 10:00 Opportunity to buy handicrafts from the Shipibo and Andina culture.
- 11:00 Group photo with the shamans and farewell
- 12:00 Transportation back to Cusco.
|N° People||1 person||2 people||3 people||more people|
|Price Per Person||550$ USD||450$ USD||350$ USD||300$ USD|