Wachuma Meeting with Mother Earth: 1-Day Retreat
This retreat is an ancestral ceremony created for people who need to reconnect with their spiritual world and with nature (Pachamama). In this retreat, patients can fully experience Mother Nature’s harmony and perfection. Ideally, participants will connect with the natural surroundings and appreciate the beauty of Peru’s rich history.
This retreat allows people to perceive nature from other perspectives besides scientific ideologies in an environment that is free from the technology and noises of everyday society life.
- All Our Ceremonies are performed by Native Shaman Masters.
- The retreat will be authorized after a medical evaluation performed by our nurse.
- During your stay in our center, you will have the presence of a bilingual coordinator who will guide you throughout the process.
- Oracle reading ceremony with Coca leaves (diagnosis of current situation)
- Ceremony of blossoming and spiritual cleansing (to remove the negative energy of our being and replace it with positive energy)
- Ceremony of permission and Integration to the shamanic spiritual world.
- 1 intense session of Wachuma (San Pedro).
- Ceremony of offering of gratitude to Pachamama or Mother Nature.
- Individual consultations with the shamans to discuss experiences, interpret the visions, feelings and the process of their healing.
- Transportation to the retreat center round trip from Cusco.
08:00 – Transfer from your hotel to Pisaq retreat center.
09:00 – Installation and recognition of rooms and retreat center.
09:30 – Permission Ceremony and Integration into the spiritual world.
10:00 – Spiritual reading ceremony with coca leaves (individual diagnosis).
10:30 – Ceremony of flowering and cleaning of bad energies.
11:00 – Time of rest and preparation.
12:00 – San Pedro Ceremony (Wachuma brew)
17:00 – Conversation about the visions and sensations of the Wachuma ceremony.
18:00 – Light food to recover energies.
|N° people||1 Person||2 people||3 people||more people|
|Price per person||330 $ USD||250 $ USD||210 $ USD||200 $ USD|